Before you hit that button..
You might be spinning your chakras with excitement,
but let’s press pause for a sec.
Unreal promises and Jedi mind tricks make it so easy to sign up to big programs these days. Refunds are heartbreaking to process, which is why I no longer offer them for VIP training.
This means you need to be super sure you’re ready and that’s a great reason to read on.
A VIP commitment is not only a cash investment which is big enough but an investment in something even more precious; your commitment to the work.
The 4-month VIP program is AU$ 3,000, payable in full or by negotiated payment plan. If we decide to work together, your first payment of $1500 will be due within 24 hours of our call.
If this is a deal breaker, that’s fine, click off this page now and I’ll see you in the many free and smaller ticket group trainings I do.
Take a breath and feel into this purchasing experience right now.
Let the buyer’s high fade and I promise, if being a VIP psychic client still feels good, I’ll be waiting to welcome you with a big (virtual) hug and a hot latte.
If not, I hope you’ll find the perfect next step somewhere else.
We’re gonna be BFF’s if:
- You already know you’re a psychic or medium but the real evidence is lacking and you want that.
- You have a keen curiosity for the spiritual path and know it’s profoundly transforming soul work.
- You’re familiar with my no B/S style, direct style.
- Meditation is something you do regularly and can commit to doing more of. (this part is non negotiable)
- There’s a willingness to turn up to the calls, and do the work in between.
- You’re fine to practice with others and submit videos for feedback.
- You’re OK with being way outside your comfort zone, on a spiritual and personal level.
- You’re self motivated and don’t need a lot of coddling. (I do a heap of encouraging, but I don’t babysit and have no time for tantrums.)
- You can let perfectionism go and enjoy the journey as much as the goal.
- You’re done looking outside yourself for spiritual validation and ready to find the acceptance inside.
We’re gonna be awkward if:
- Mediumship is scary, or there’s some other kind of fear.
- You believe psychic and mediumship is totally passive and happens magically. Or there’s an expectation our Guides do it all.
- Spiritual power means using Spirit as a giant vending machine – or making the universe obey a shopping list of demands.
- You’re aiming for instant results – I wish! Nobody gets instant results, despite what the ads say. Soul development takes time, and it’s the slow cook method for a reason.
- You want a career change, spiritual fame, large adoring masses and maybe a TV show. While that’s fun, training for fame is not something I feel good about much less guarantee. Let’s train for the soul and service instead.
- You’re not open to receiving honest, direct and meaningful feedback on your situation I’ll be expecting you to do the work and turn up for yourself. When you do, I’ll meet you half way. But first, you turn up for yourself.
- Our time zones don’t match. You get the best out of me between 8am and 8pm Sydney time. So let’s check our time zones.
- You’re already top of your game and teaching in this field. Well done you, but I might not be able to help.
You aren’t on Facebook. All of our group conversations happen on Facebook, and messenger is the fastest way to get hold of me. If you’re not on FB, the VIP program is not for you.
Oh wow – you’re still here!
Last three things the VIP is not:
VIP mentoring is not a complete answer:
This is my best work so far, distilled from eight years in formal mediumship training with some of the best UK tutors in the world.
My sincere hope is that our work together conjures more curiosity and you leave the nest nourished, and ready for wherever your Spiritual journey takes you next.
VIP mentoring is not a cure for emotional or mental crisis.
Sometimes soul work uncovers things that need healing.
If that happens, we’ll press pause button while you get the kind of trained support needed.
Ongoing mental or emotional conditions are beyond my scope and it’s best to work with me once things feel more stable.
VIP mentoring does not cover business funnels, set ups and marketing.
While I consider myself good at marketing, it’s not my wheelhouse to teach it.
I can, however, recommend some great coaches and programs I’m also a part of.
Ones that reflect the level of soul -led integrity you’re looking for.
OK, what now?
Submit an application for a call.
Being a VIP client was the best investment in my psychic development. In four months my confidence and accuracy skyrocketed. I’m so happy I listened to my inner voice and took this journey.