Online psychic training that touches the soul.
Mini psychic mentoring
With personal feedback on video readings, access to a library of resources and tons of high touch contact, this is more than just three sessions, you’ll have my clairvoyant eyes on you the entire time.
Group psychic training
When it’s ready, we will be touching the divine within first, before allowing any messages or insights for others.
If you’re after a group training that goes beyond the superficial, hang in there, it’s coming. There’s even a waitlist.
Sign up below.
VIP psychic training
I went from shy to feeling so much self worth and confidence from working with Denise Litchfield.
Denise can’t make you psychic. She’ll show you that you already are and that you can trust yourself.
Hey-you must be psychic!
30 mins $77.00
Learn what your gifts are and how to use them so it suits YOU without having to wear crushed purple velvet.
* Discover your dominant gift and the one that’s waiting to be born.
* Be the boss of your gift, not the other way round and avoid burn out.
* Learn the right and wrong way to give psychic messages your friends will love.
*Finally get over the fear of “what people will think”.
Mini Psychic training
3 hours $550.00
Mini Mentoring – Mediumship
3 hours $550
I’ve dabbled in the psychic arts on and off my whole life, and Denise is the psychic mentor I’ve been waiting for!
My Psychic Soul
Group program with one on one mentoring $570
There is a magical combination of small group online training plus the personal attention of one on one mentoring with me.
- Get the secret sauce process that makes all this possible.
- Learn how to connect to the deepest place in you where all the ‘clairs’ reside.
- Experiment with games and exercises to prove you can really do this.
- Be intuitive on your terms, not anyone else’s.
My Psychic Soul is a small group program run live so you get 100% attention.
Coming in 2021.
VIP psychic training
one on one mentoring $1499
But four months is a long time in VIP land.
She knows your potential, even if you don’t – yet.
– Sherry Rees