We all have great reasons for why we can’t do the next spiritual step on our psychic exploration. In fact, I had a tonne myself. My favourite one was ‘I’m too old’.
There’s a whole list of B/S excuses here that are convenient when we’re actually a little scared of taking that next step on our intuitive journey. Look over this fun list and have a giggle. How many B/S excuses can you relate to?
My B/S excuse for not going forward on my psychic journey is:
* I don’t have time
* I’m broke – Spiritual people are always broke.
* I have to suffer to be a real psychic
* I’m a mama – it’s all about my kids now.
* I’m scared of being wrong.
* I don’t come from a spiritual family.
* I wasn’t born psychic.
* I don’t have a huge trauma to talk about.
* People will think I’m too normal.
* I was burned at the stake in a past life, I still have that trauma.
* I’m too weird to be seen as credible.
* I’m too old.
* I’m too young.
* My skin is the “wrong” colour for success in this field.
* I need to prove I’m psychic first.
* I’m terrible with online stuff.
* I’m an introvert.
* I’m an empath.
* Spiritual people are frauds.
* Spiritual people should do it for free.
* I don’t have red hair.
* Psychic people are too weird.
* I feel like a fraud.
* I can’t see auras, so I must not be good enough.
* Nobody in my family is psychic.
* Spirits will bug me day and night.
* If I turn it on, I might not turn it off again.
* I’m scared what my friends will think.
* I’m scared what my family will think.
* If I’m not a psychic by now, I should give up.
* I’m too fat to do readings
* It’s Mercury Retrograde.
* It’s the full moon.
* It’s not aligned with my Human Design
* I’m too sensitive to handle the rejection.
* I don’t have the right hair.
* English isn’t my first language.
* I don’t have the right star sign to be psychic.
* My accent needs to be fixed first.
* I’m too “weird” for people.
* I’d need to be pushy and “out there” for people to accept me.
* I’m too soft for most people.
* I’m too introverted.
* I’m too extroverted.
* I’m not confident enough.
* I need another certificate.
* Everyone else is better than me.
* I’m not ready.
* I’m not qualified.
* I have to be more like [INSERT FAMOUS PERSON] to be successful.
* It’s too late for me. (I’m too old)
* Nobody wants what I have.
* I’m scared of what I might see.
* My upbringing was too messed up. Who am I to do this?
* My background was too perfect. Who am I to do this?
* My family are screwed up – I can’t let people know who I really am.
* My parents were too perfect – they didn’t give me anything to strive towards!
* I’m too different from everyone else around.
* It’s going to take too much work.
* I live in a small town – there aren’t any courses or people like me.
* I don’t know where to start.
* I’m scared of what I might see.
* It’s too hard.
* It’s too late.
* I have the wrong personality type.
* I come from the wrong country / city / town.
* I’m not Oprah so I can’t even try.
* I’m not perfect yet.
How many did you tally up?
Regardless of the number, it’s time to reset the compass to true north. Take the plunge. Do that next small something. Read the book. Watch the YouTube video or do a practice reading in a psychic Facebook group, like mine: the Psychic Playground.
Your entire life has led you to this moment- every teardrop and every hug. Imagine your Guides placing carefully curated breadcrumbs of inspiration in our path. (Which they did.)
Some you saw, some missed. And YAY! you got this breadcrumb right here. You’ve never been more ready. Is this the year you’ll finally touch the magic of your psychic power and feel what it’s like to be held in Spirit? ⠀
If it is, the My Psychic Soul
could be your next breadcrumb. It’s only run a few times a year, but if it calls you, you’ll know. Check it out below.