The Germans have a beautiful word for this:
Weltanschauung. It means the way you see the world. In my world, faerie and spirit exist and I’m OK with that.
In his lovely scientific therapist way, he explained that regardless of his world, he understood spirit was part of mine and not a source of unease or mental stress, and was OK with that. I got my happy stamp of sanity.
It’s healthy to question when first becoming aware of other worlds.
In fact it’s a very sane thing to do. Here are some ways to tell:
- Spirit appearances are usually, brief, sudden, flashes out the corner of your eye. The ones you do a double take on.
- Spirit appearances can stay longer but will go if you tell them – delusions don’t.
- Spirit is always respectful, never rude or demanding.
- Spirits don’t tell you what to do or suggest things you’d never ever do. They are interested in soul growth.
- Spirit never interferes with your day to day functioning.
- Spirit voices are quick. They manifest suddenly; a phrase or a couple of words. It takes lots of energy for them to come through so they don’t waste it nagging.
- However, they can also be a constant running commentary in your head. To someone with clairaudient ability opening up it may seem that way till you get training.
- It is the quality of what is said. Negative stuff is never spirit. It’s ego and the inner critic.
- Spirit voices make sense. They are compassionate and feel safe.
- Spirit comes out of love, and are usually someone who knows you.
Do you feel less crazy now?
I hope so. Talking about psychic superpowers and helping people understand theirs is my happy place. If you want more of a chat, I have a super low cost session where we can work out your up coming abilities and help you get more confidence. Hit reply and I can send the link.